Tuesday, July 12, 2011

5-20-2010




"God Never Blinks!"


Greetings everyone,
I wanted to share some good news.  I spent Tuesday in Iowa City doing follow up testing and am happy to report good results.  My PET scan showed no cancer cells at this time and my blood count is now in the normal range so I am able to discontinue my anti-viral meds!  Getting closer to prescription free which is one of my goals!  My throat still has inflammation and swelling from the radiation, however my doctors feel that the hyperbaric oxygen treatments I will be undergoing this summer will help heal that concern. I will be going through 30 consecutive sessions at 2 hours per day and hope to begin as school ends in early June. I am hopeful healing occurs as well.  I continue to read to find peace in the middle of what I call my "busy season" and a good friend recently recommended God Never Blinks by Regina Brett. I picked it up and haven't been able to put it down. She also has a wonderful piece called 50 Lessons for Life's Little Detours.   I've attached a link to her Youtube presentation below.  Both are a good read and I recommend them.  May each of you be filled with Peace and Joy as we move closer to summer.  You all have been a blessing to both me and my family.  We truly appreciate your friendship, love and caring support! 
Sincerely, Dave


Link to 50 Lessons for Life's Little Detours        

No comments:

Post a Comment